Thursday 20 January 2011

Day 20

And so we complete our first sentence, which seemed like a good time for me to tackle the problem of summarising all the posts to date. Instead of a slideshow, which would have soon become very tedious, or thumbnails that I frankly can't be arsed with, you can now view the story so far on a separate page that I've called, helpfully, 'The story so far'. You can find the link over to the right under the banner. You will notice that each word links directly to its image. All in favour? Carried.

4 comments:

Simon said...

Good idea, I can now dispense with the text file I was adding to every day.

Fabulous image today, really striking, I like it a lot.

Matt Keefe said...

I know it's a bit early to be looking ahead to December, but can I just say now that "And then we went home and had us tea." is a beautiful and poetic way to finish any story.

Ariane said...

Really enjoying it so far.

Graham said...

Simon - your commitment is appreciated.

Matt - in that case I think you will find the actual denouement a crushing disappointment.

Ariane - thanks.