Wednesday 19 May 2010

Trailer

Sorry for my unimpressive blogging efforts of recent times but I figured that you didn't really care what I thought of the new government or that I now have an electric toothbrush. Since I've raised those subjects though, I will reveal that one of them makes my gums bleed and the other is a valuable aid to dental hygiene.

Coming soon: a time lapse video of a painting I am currently working on of a celebrity female. Can you guess Who it might be? She is 22 years old and British.

6 comments:

Matt Keefe said...

Pat Butcher.

Matt Keefe said...

I've never been very good at guessing.

Graham said...

Pat Butcher came strongly into the reckoning but was eliminated at the death on a coin toss. Maybe next time?

Andrew said...

Is she both mad, and impossible?

Graham said...

Who, Pat Butcher? I should think so, yes.

Matt Keefe said...

Kate Nash? That was who I meant the first time. Always get them two confused.